Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged........

BOLD = TRUE STATEMENT... ITALIC = WHAT I WISH TO BE TRUE HUHU

I’m 170cm tall.
(i wish i will get slim..haha)
I don’t know what I want at the moment. (few thingsla)
I’m not happy. (may God bless me..am i hurting someone?or only me have to think about othersssssss???)

I hate my friends.
I hate my life.
I hate my grades.
I can drive. (of coz laaa)
I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.
I lpve danci.ng
I go clubbing every week.
Shopping is bullshit.(hope one day this word came out from my mind..haha..sbb tak benti2 shopping ni..camane nih???)
I have a tattoo of a star.
I got my navel pierced.
I have friends that take drugs.(doesn't mean yg aku pun ikot same ehh..hehe)
90% of my friends smoke.
Okay, maybe less than 90. (tpula if xde)
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty. (aku tak hangout..but still contacting each other)

I' studying fashion
I have a business running.(parfume aku n cupcakes)
I hate cartoons.
I hate someone.(i wish i can hate him)
I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents don’t know about my blog. (yesssaaa)
I have an iPod.I don’t have faith in the current “one”. (duit pun xde ipod knun)
My school mates know about my blog.
(uni mate and a few school collegue )
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups. (who doesnt rite?)
I'm a rebel. (sgt2 true n smtimes it shows)
I don’t believe in love.
(kalo la btul sng dh idup)
School's filled with drama.
(a'ah..mcm tuut je time tu ahaha)
My parents have faith in me. (bkn ke soklan ni u should ask my parents?)
I’ve bought shoes this month.

A blogger bitched about me before
I hate sports.
I heart Italian food. (masak tak reti..so bli jek la ekk..hehe)
I hate meeting new people.
I hate nail polish.
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me. (YOU,yes u shld knw who u r)
High school was the worst time of my life.
I have red hair.
One Utama is my second home.
I’m a guy. maybe not?
I’m scared of my Biology exam which I’m going to face tomorrow.
I hate vacations.
We’ll last. (i can only wish for it)
I believe in long distance relationships. (once upon a time)
I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
I’ve robbed an old lady.
i'm starting to like applying make up. (tu pun bersebab)
I was a tomboy.
At times I think I still am a tomboy.
I love bitching about people behind their backs.
I still have a best friend. (yupp..and hope it will be forever)
I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.

I hate planning parties.
I'm HOT. (HOT N COLD BABY HEHE)
I’m a sinner.
( aku byk dosa huhuh)
I’ve got a DS light. (xmmpu lg)
I have a Wii.
(pun xmmpu)
I can live without music.
Video games are a waste of time.
I miss the father bear. (hope can find new one..wink3)
I love being in love. i wish to 'be' in Love. (love sucxxx)
I know how to cook. (tau tp malas)
I have 100% freedom. ( once u're in my fmily theres no such thing as 100% freedom)
Boys are assholes. (mostly,but MEN a few i guess..tats what makes men n boy diff)
I hate Math.
I’m happy with what I have. (hmmmmm)
I love horror films. (hell yeahhh!!feel d adrenaline heheh)
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me. (always)
I don’t read newspapers.
The news is such a waste of time.
Blogging is a waste of time.
I hate animals.
I can’t live without make-up.
I curse like a pirate. (ahahhahaha)
I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people that are smart.
I love Orange juice. (any juice..)
I can’t drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
I’ve got a new phone. (hope for iphone..weeeeeeeee..hehe)
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month. (next month laaa my cousin kawen hehe)
I love swimming. (sukee sgtttt)
I haven’t worked out since March.
I think i'm fat. (bkn I THINK laaa but I AM FAT)
I love my friends and family.
(who doesnt?)


psssstt : farrah,scott,sue,farapoda,wanee..u are tagged!

3 comments:

  1. dah nape ko ikut jwpn ak..agak2 la time copy paste tu ahakss kantoi dh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..aku buat dengan mate yg dah mengntuk..hahaha..alorr..same jekk..ko tgk yg tak di bold tu..tu sume tak btul tuu..haha..

    ReplyDelete